TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Kiddlestitch Yarns. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Kiddlestitch Yarns.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. We reserve the right to cancel an order for any reason, at any time.
5. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
6. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
7. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
8. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for yarn offered for sale to be correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
9. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, and textures of the yarns, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation.
10. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure.
11. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order.
12. Your order will only be accepted by us upon full payment and cleared funds.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
13. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
14. We reserve the right to, at any time, to discontinue yarns that we no longer stock.
15. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party .
16. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
17. OVERSEAS BUYERS are responsible for any import customs and taxes that may occur which are set by your country..All overseas orders will be despatched with full tracking and updates emailed to you…
18. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
19. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
20. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
22.Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
23. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.